Dashbot is looking for a highly motivated & driven Solutions Engineer that will act as a critical bridge between our Customers, Sales & Engineering. At Dashbot today, we provide the analytics and insights that power the bots of Fortune 500 companies such as Intuit, GoDaddy, and GEICO — but we believe that Conversational AI will expand to virtually every business in the world. To help push this technology wave, we are becoming the Conversational Data Platform to not only store all types of conversational data, but to provide analytics, insights, and tools to get the most out of this complex & nuanced type of data. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company, work with blue-chip global clients, and work in the cutting-edge technology industries of Conversational AI, ML, NLP, and more!
- Develop and demo tailored product solutions to prospects and customers
- Partner with Sales / Business Development team to close deals and achieve sales goals. Collaborate with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical sales goals
- Work closely with the Engineering team to make sure all integrations are up to date to ensure customer success & satisfaction
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales and customer objections
- Own client implementations (project management, business requirements, configuration and enablement)
- Implement strategies to improve trial win rates, beat the competition, and develop stronger technical buyer relationships
Traits of a Successful Solutions Engineer
- You are a conversational data advocate who can draw the line between business needs and product capabilities.
- You ideally have at least 3 years of experience as a Solutions Engineer, and ideally working in our industry of Conversational AI
- You place customers first.
- You strive to continually grow and be the best at what you do. You are self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, are always looking for opportunities, and are determined in pursuit of your own and your customers' goals.
- You’re a great communicator: An effective communicator, you’re straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style and value proposition to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- You need to demonstrate the ability to move metrics and reach your KPI/OKR goals.
- You inspire others: You can explain customer problems that you discover clearly and include others in the team to discuss solutions. You have an ability to work with a team to help develop an inspiring product vision of how you see our product developing.
- You efficiently manage your time and priorities,
- Your curiosity allows you to quickly connect with customers and you uncover meaningful customer pain points
- You are able to tell a story with data and effectively articulate why it matters to prospects, and are determined in pursuit of your own and your customers' goals.
Who you are NOT
- You don’t have a big ego. You care about doing impactful work, being a great team member, and advancing the company forward.
- You don’t just want to manage a large team under you and be removed from the day-to-day. Being a “player-coach” is in your DNA, and you care about getting sh*t done. The work & the results matter to you, and you could care less about status games.
- You don’t just care about money & status. In the world of startups, while there is a chance for a life-changing outcome monetarily and to say “I was part of the early team of X,” that’s not what drives the Dashbot team. You’re driven by the curiosity of doing really challenging, but meaningful work in an extremely cutting-edge field of technology, with the possibility of contributing to, and impacting, our future. The outcome would be nice, but it’s the work that drives you.
- Flexible vacation
- Full medical & dental insurance
- Access to BetterUp coaching network for coaches in life areas such as career development, communication, parenting, nutrition, leadership, and more!
- Impact: We are in the early stages of our journey, but growing tremendously fast. The input and effort you put in will have a tremendous impact on both our customers and Dashbot as a company.
- Learning & Living in the Future : You will be joining the market leader (that's us!) in the bot analytics space, and be exposed to cutting-edge technologies such as Conversational AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and more. This entire industry is still in it’s nascency, and you’ll not only a get a front row seat, but will be an on-court player helping move this industry forward.
- The Journey: There are a million reasons not to join a startup, and 1 reason to — it’s all worth it (read Chip Huyen’s post on 7 reason not to join a startup and 1 reason to). Joining startups is the only way to get 15 years of experience in 5 years or less, and you will see & learn more in a few years than most people do in their entire career. Not only that, you will be embarking on this journey with some of the most amazing, brilliant, quirky, passionate, and driven people here at Dashbot.
How do I apply?
- You can apply here or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org — We review every application!
Apply for this job
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.