Configuring Genesys PureCloud for Dashbot
Login to PureCloud with Admin permissions and go to the Admin page
Under People & Permissions go to Roles / Permissions.
Add a Role with the following permissions:
- Analytics > conversationDetail > All Permissions
- Conversation > All Permissions
- Recording > Recording > All Permissions
Name the role something unique and note for later.
Return to the Admin Page, and click OAuth under Integrations.
Add a Client
- Name the App something unique
- Select the Client Credentials radio button
- Go to the Roles tab and assign the Master Admin role to the client credentials.
- Accept the Agreement
After creating the OAuth Client, note the Client ID and Client Secret to be used below.
Configuring Dashbot for PureCloud Integration
Register a new chatbot
- Once the chatbot is registered, click Edit Settings and click on the Connect Bot to PureCloud button.
- Specify the OAuth Client ID and Client Secret created in the steps above.
- Click Add
Please note, it may take 5 to 10 minutes to see initial data coming in.