Mapping chatbot metrics to business KPIs
- Leverage your data to set goals that are both actionable & effective
- Use the SMART framework to set goals & define the right metrics
- Discover your signals from your data & take action
SMART Framework: Set your #botgoals to be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, & Timebound
- Specific: Set specific goals that fit your current bot program (consider your use-case and maturity)
- Measurable: Define the right metrics to measure progress of the goals
- Achievable: Ensure that your metrics are obtainable and achievable, especially at scale (consider multiple data sources and large data volumes)
- Relevant: Make sure that your metrics and progress always tie back to the big picture business goals
- Time-bound: Set timelines and expectations for your goals to prioritize areas of highest impact for your bot
The 3 Steps to build out your chatbot goals & how to measure
- Start with your business goal.
- Define the themes of your business goal and think about how to measure those themes.
- Define the metrics that match your themes and business goal.
Chatbot Metrics vs. Signals
- Metrics are defined to measure your themes to your business goal.
- Signals are produced when you take in context from multiple data sources and allow you to take action.
Discover your conversational data signals & take action
Leverage a data-first approach to building your goals and measuring success
Take action on your data signals for your teams with:
- Personalized bot training data
- Customer and employee preferences
- Product feedback
- Buyer journey
- Top Customer Service topics
No matter where you are in your journey, our data experts will partner with you to build a plan to map your business goals & KPIs to show your team’s success.