Unlock your dark data with the window into your conversations
Key points to unlocking your dark data
- Connect all your conversations across all your channels: chat, voice, social, customer support, etc. for a data-first approach and a single source of truth
- Empower your leaders in customer support, marketing, & product teams with a window into conversation insights on top customer frustration topics
- Unlock the value of truly understanding and serving your customers based off their data signals
What is dark data?
- 90% of the world’s data was generated in just the last 2 years, and most of it is unstructured, dark data
- Unstructured data examples: call-center transcripts, text messages, survey responses, customer reviews, emails, documents, and more
- Challenge for businesses to unlock value of this data to understand customer voice to better serve customers
What can we unlock with dark data?
- Customer service leaders
- Reveal top customer service frustration topics from transcripts, chat, and bots
- Proactively empower & train your agents with context for complex requests and automate high-volume call center requests
- Marketing leaders
- Identify positive or negative trending topics from social and blog data
- Proactively drive relevant and targeted marketing campaigns led by your customer preferences
- Product leaders
- Access product feedback for top issues and enhancements from social and chat data
- Proactively improve your product roadmap with a new capability or product to build advised by your customers
What does automation have to do with dark data?
- A data-first approach is critical today for insights from your customer conversations to unlock automation and drive future success
- The most valuable asset in the market is your unlocked data that is structured to eventually train LLMs and other innovative technologies to introduce true automation
- The result of continuing to serve customers without conversational data-first insights are continued challenges in customer satisfaction, agent attrition, and revenue
What inspired the magic window?
- 90% of your data is unstructured and waiting to be unlocked
- Lack of one dashboard for omni-channel conversational data
- Challenges of processing unstructured raw data
- Failed initiatives to build automation strategies that are bot-centric vs. customer centric
Learn more about a window into your conversations with Dashbot.